Kraftouch 2012 Crazy Train Ride

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Willow Walker



Name: Pamela Prichard, WillowWalker


Company: WillowWalker Designs


State/Location: Oregon




Featured Product: CORAL DICHROIC PENDANT




Description: A rich bronze colored, coral shaped, dichroic fused glass pendant with copper, gold, green and blue fires. Finished with a handcrafted 14k gold filled wire bail. Approximately 47mm by 34mm, 1 7/8" by 1 3/8" including the bail.




What would you like to be known or recognize as a crafter/artisan?


I would love to be known for my dichroic fused glass and wire wrapped jewelry.




What motivates or inspire you to do crafting?


First of all I have to create. I love color, beautiful things and jewelry.




Given today as a day you can do whatever you like, how would you spend today?


Creating something to put in the kiln or a new piece of wire wrapped jewelry.




What are your favorite designs/creations?


Right now I am really pleased with my new earrings. My favorites are Jewels of the Autumn Goddess, Zephyr's Blue Brooch and Ruby & Gold Fantasy.




Where can they see your crafts and designs?






What’s the best customer service you can offer?


A beautiful, quality, handcrafted piece of jewelry that is promptly shipped.




What’s your hopes and desire for your crafting?


I would someday love to have an excellant reputation for my jewelry and business and have it be self-supporting.




Can you share a message to fellow crafters/artisans?


Be patient, keep up in your field and be true to yourself.




Kraftouch: Can I use a photo of your product?


WillowWalkerDesigns: You are welcome to choose pictures from my website or I will e-mail them to you. Your choice.

1 comment:

WillowWalker said...

I wish to take a moment and say Thank You for the honor of featuring my pretties on your beautiful blog.
WillowWalker

Warming your Heart- Red is in the Air Collection

Collection of Dragonflies

Twisted Collection from Artfire

Facebook Badge

Marilou Urbi-Mendoza's Facebook profile