Kraftouch 2012 Crazy Train Ride

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lillies "Star of the Day"


Name: Kim /lillies2009

Company: Lillies

State/Location: Swindon, Wiltshire, UK


Featured Product: SPRING FEST COLLECTION 1


Description: This is a stunning necklace, with matching bracelet and earrings, with beautiful spring colours! The Necklace is made from gorgeous green freshwater pearls, AB grade rose quartz, AA Grade cherry quartz and white jade. Finished with four beautiful purple filmo clay flowers, and sterling silver beads. The Bracelet, with matching colour scheme of the necklace, is made from AA grade cherry quartz, Green freshwater pearls and two beautiful purple filmo clay flowers, The earrings are matching purple filmo clay flowers. S shape 925 sterling silver clasps on both the necklace and bracelet.


What would you like to be known or recognize as a crafter/artisan?

I think for me, i would like to be known artisan, for making pretty good quality products that will last.


What motivates or inspire you to do crafting?

I have many motives, but originally. like so many artisans it started out as a hobby. With three children, i felt i needed an outlet that was for me alone, plus, it halped me regain some sanity!I love creating pretty and differnt things, that, now is my main motive.


Given today as a day you can do whatever you like, how would you spend today?

I would leave the kids with my husband, lock myself in a room, with a coffee maker, kettle, milk, teabags and cup and i would experiment with beads, threads and silver until my heart is content and i feel relaxed enough to face the world!I forgot to say, i would HAVE to have some music!


What are your favorite designs/creations?

My favourite designs of my own, are the spring fest collection, with these i just started and let my mind and hands create.There are so many designs and creations made by very talented people that i love. A silver jewellery maker, barbara parker, who taught me in silver art clay makes some gorgeous items.With this question the list could go on, but poeple are free to contact me if they want to know more.


Where can they see your crafts and designs?

You can find my items at either



which at present holds several more items than my artfire shop.


What’s the best customer service you can offer?

I promise to sort out any problems to the cutomers satisfaction, if they are unhappy with the product, once received, I will offer a substitute, or refund on receiving the returned item. I always try to be polite, and listen to my customers needs. On custom orders, i will quote, the customer before an order is placed, and keep in regular contact with the customer.


What’s your hopes and desire for your crafting?

I hope that, at some point there will be peolpe around the world wearing something I have designed and created. My desires are to be successful and retain good customer satisfaction, to the best of my abilities.


Can you share a message to fellow crafters/artisans?

It can be very hard and very slow going, but if you believe that you have a talent use it, be consistant and never give up!

Many thankskim / lillies

No comments:

Warming your Heart- Red is in the Air Collection

Collection of Dragonflies

Twisted Collection from Artfire

Facebook Badge

Marilou Urbi-Mendoza's Facebook profile