Kraftouch 2012 Crazy Train Ride

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Broken Hallelujah "You're the Star"


Name: Brandy aka Broken Hallelujah

Company: Broken Hallelujah Accessories

State/Location: TX
Featured Product: STAR BURST MARY JANE SLIPPERS
These slippers are made with a 100% acrylic yarn creating a pair of fashionable and warm slippers. They also feature a bright, yellow star decal on the toe of the slipper.Fits US women's shoe size 7-10. Washer and dryer safe, but hand washing and air drying is recommended for best results.

What would you like to be known or recognize as a crafter/artisan?

Crafter

What motivates or inspire you to do crafting?

I am mostly motivated by color and texture. I love experimenting with different color combinations or new textures of yarn.

Given today as a day you can do whatever you like, how would you spend today?

I love to travel, take nature walks, go to the movies, and of course shop! If I had a day to do whatever I'd like I'd probably take a day-trip to a nearby park and just enjoy being outside - taking pictures, have a picnic, and just walk.

What are your favorite designs/creations?

I love making my mary jane slippers because I get to play with different color combinations. I do enjoy everything I make, though.

Where can they see your crafts and designs?



What’s the best customer service you can offer?

I love doing custom orders on any of my items and all items ship the next business day after payment is received so items arrive quickly after they are ordered.

What’s your hopes and desire for your crafting?

I simply craft because I enjoy doing it. I don't really dream of making it big or making a lot of money off of it. I just hope that people enjoy my items.

Can you share a message to fellow crafters/artisans?

Crafting takes a lot of work and dedication if you want to sell your work, but always make sure that you craft because you love it and not because you think it'll make you rich quick, etc. It probably won't, but if you love doing it, that won't matter.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Thanks so much for the feature! It looks great.

Anonymous said...

Your products looks so warm and comfy. It's a pleasure having you here.

Warming your Heart- Red is in the Air Collection

Collection of Dragonflies

Twisted Collection from Artfire

Facebook Badge

Marilou Urbi-Mendoza's Facebook profile